- What are the dates of Electric Zoo 2013?
- When do tickets for 2013 go on sale?
- Can I buy tickets at the event?
- Will Single Day passes be sold?
- I have a question/concern about my ticket(s). What should I do?
- I ordered my tickets a while ago and haven't received them. When should I expect them?
- What's the deal with VIP?
- How does the Payment Plan work?
- What items am I not allowed to bring with me?
- Ok, so now I know what I can't bring/do. What CAN I do?
- What can/should I bring with me?
- What's the deal with the Ferry and Shuttle Bus?
- Will there be ATMs available at the event?
- Will I be allowed to leave the venue and re-enter?
- Will there be any food & beverages available for sale?
- What is the minimum age requirement for attending the festival?
- I'll be travelling to NYC from out of town - where should I stay?
- Can I park on Randall's Island?
- Can I pass out flyers for my event or business at the festival?
- I am a food vendor interested in participating in the festival. How can I submit an application?
- I am a vendor interested in selling non-food items. Who should I contact?
- I have a question that's not answered here - what should I do?
- Doors open at 11am each day
- Show ends at 11pm each day
- Rain or Shine, subject to safety requirements
- General Admission: 18+, VIP/Platinum Experience: 21+
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- All info here is subject to change, so check this page before leaving for the festival.
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
What are the dates of Electric Zoo 2013?
Electric Zoo 2013 will take place on , , and from 11am to 11pm each day.
When do tickets for 2013 go on sale?
3-Day Passes for Electric Zoo 2013 are on sale now.
Can I buy tickets at the event?
If the festival does not sell out in advance, then yes, the box office at the festival grounds will open at 10am each day.
Will Single Day passes be sold?Single Day passes will be sold only if the festival does not sell out based on sales of 3 Day Passes.
I have a question/concern about my ticket(s). What should I do?
Please visit http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888-512-SHOW.
I ordered my tickets a while ago and haven't received them. When should I expect them?
Orders begin shipping approximately 6 weeks before the festival.
What's the deal with VIP?
VIP Experience passes include the following:
- Express Festival Entry (admission is included in price of all VIP Experience packages)
- VIP Lounge Access with plush furniture, premium food and cash bar
- Exclusive Viewing Areas at Main Stage East and Main Stage West
- VIP Air Conditioned Bathrooms
- On Site Event Host
The Platinum Experience includes the following:
- Express Festival Entry (admission is included in price of Platinum Experience)
- VIP Lounge Access with plush furniture, Complimentary food and Open bar
- Exclusive Viewing Areas at Main Stage East and Main Stage West
- Additional Premium Main Stage Viewing Area
- VIP Air Conditioned Bathrooms
- On Site Event Host
Note that VIP & Platinum packages include admission to the festival - there's no need to buy a separate admission ticket. Please also note that VIP & Platinum packages are for ages 21 and over only.
How does the Payment Plan work?
You can order your Electric Zoo pass now and pay for it in installments over time. Choose the 30% Plan (3 payments) or the 50% Plan (2 payments).The 30% Plan
- Make a 30% down payment (plus the full service & shipping charges) at the time of your order
- Pay the remaining balance in 2 equal installments (June 15 and July 15)
- Available through May 31
- Make a 50% down payment (plus the full service & shipping charges) at the time of your order
- Pay the remaining balance on July 15
- Available through June 30
Please allow 2-3 days for payments to be processed and posted to your account. Payment plans are available when ordering online, or by calling 888-512-SHOW(7469).
Important info: PLEASE NOTE: No refunds. Default on payments will result in loss of deposit and cancellation of your order, however if a payment is declined you will be granted a 10 day window to reply to our inquiry with updated payment info. Front Gate Tickets will contact you within a week of your payment due date if your payment does not go through. All payments are AUTOMATICALLY billed to card used for your deposit. You cannot make manual payments. If you need to update your payment info or billing info, then please contact Front Gate Tickets by phone or e-mail or visit the Front Gate Tickets MY ACCOUNT page to update your billing and/or credit card info.
Tickets will begin shipping by USPS 6 weeks prior to the festival, providing all payments have been successfully processed.
What items am I not allowed to bring with me?
The following items are prohibited:
- Large bags/backpacks (we ask that everyone keep backpack size as small as possible, the equivalent of a pouch or small utility bag)
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food & beverages
- Professional cameras & recording devices (no SLR/DSLR or cameras with detachable lenses)
- Illegal substances
- Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc
- Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
- Glowsticks, etc.
- Bottles, cans, canteens, flasks (empty camelbaks will be allowed)
- Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles
- Musical instruments
- Sleeping bags (no overnight camping or sleepovers)
Ok, so now I know what I can't bring/do. What CAN I do?
We're so glad you asked!
- Sit in the open or shady grassy space and relax on a small blanket or beach towel
- Lounge, decompress and eat in our shade tents
- Select some delectable nibbles from a wide variety of options, including crowd-pleasers like burgers, hot dogs, and pizza, as well as many other local and vegetarian/vegan choices. These include some of our favorite New York City street vendors.
- Get your face or body painted
- Gaze at the New York City Skyline while getting down to some very, very dope beats
- Get his number
- Browse our vendor village
- Meet some amazing new people
- Count disco balls
- Devour some icey treats
- Lay on your back in the grass and gaze at the clouds
- Pretend you're a zebra
- Get her number
- Feel your jaw drop when you see that famous Zoo visual production
- Score some free shwag from our sponsors
- Wear a very silly hat
- Shake it
- Meet some of the DJ's as they cruise around and take in the festival
- Feel Faaaaaaaabulous
- Jam out to more than 125 of the world's best electronic music artists
- Purchase some essentials from the General Store (gum, sun block, visors etc.)
- Get his and her number
- Choose from a selection of traditional and craft beers
- Enjoy a refreshing wine spritzer, or glass of wine
- Celebrate with a glass of bubbly at the champagne bar
- Or go all the way and live it up in the lounge with a VIP Experience or Platinum Experience
What can/should I bring with me?
- Large and Lovely sun glasses
- Sun block (seriously!!!)
- Rain poncho
- A small blanket or towel
- All of your favorite people
- DANCING SHOES! (we discourage flip flops for comfort/safety reasons)
- Your ID. (Please note that photocopies will NOT be accepted as valid ID.)
- A small backpack or utility bag
- A positive attitude
What's the deal with the Ferry and Shuttle Bus?
All festival passes for 2013 include your choice of round-trip transportation to and from Manhattan via the Ferry or Shuttle Bus.
Ferries travel to and from Randall's Island Park for all three days of the festival throughout the day. Departures will take place from East 35th Street Ferry Landing located at the intersection of East 35th Street at the FDR Drive (click for directions), with ferries running approximately every 15 minutes.
The East 35th Street Ferry Landing is located at the intersection of East 35th Street and the FDR Drive near the Midtown heliport on the East River. To reach this location by subway, take the 4, 5, or 6 train to East 33rd St and then go up two blocks to East 35th. Turn right and follow down to the water.
Local cross-town service via 34th Street
M34 - between Javits Convention Center and Eastside Ferry Terminal
M16 - between Waterside Plaza and Port Authority Bus Terminal
Shuttle Buses will run to and from Randall's Island Park for all three days of the festival throughout the day. They will leave from and return to a location in Manhattan to be determined. (In the past, Shuttle Buses have departed from and returned to East 124th Street. We are looking into alternative options for 2013.)
Will there be ATMs available at the event?
Will I be allowed to leave the venue and re-enter?
No, sorry, once you leave the festival, you cannot re-enter (until the next day of the festival, with your 3 Day pass or single day pass that's valid for that day).
Will there be any food & beverages available for sale?
Yes, there will be a wide variety of food options, including burgers, hot dogs and pizza, as well as many other local and vegetarian/vegan choices. These include some of our favorite New York City street vendors. There will be a variety of non-alcoholic beverages, plus beer, wine and champagne for those over the age of 21. Mixed drinks/liquor will only be available for purchase in the VIP lounge, which is only accessible by those who purchase a VIP Experience or Platinum Experience.
What is the minimum age requirement for attending the festival?
Admission to Electric Zoo is strictly for ages 18 and over. To purchase and consume alcohol or to purchase and/or use VIP Experience or Platinum Experence passes, you must be at least 21 years of age. Everyone must show valid government-issued photo ID (photocopies will NOT be accepted).
THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Valid driver's license from any US state or Canada
- Valid identification issued by the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (Non-Driver ID card)
- Valid United States military identification
- Valid passport or visa issued by your country's government
In the past, Electric Zoo was an All Ages event. If you purchased your pass for Electric Zoo 2013 prior to April 9 and you will not be 18 in time for this year's festival, please submit your refund request here. In order to expedite your refund, we ask that all refund requests be submitted by 6/15/13.
I'll be travelling to NYC from out of town - where should I stay?
Travel Packages include three day hotel accommodations at the New York Marriott East Side, two 3-day GA, VIP Experience, or Platinum Experience passes and two Electric Zoo t-shirts. Learn more by clicking here.
Can I park on Randall's Island?
Parking on Randall's Island will be very limited - if you plan on driving, you should purchase a parking pass in advance. Parking passes are available as an add-on when you place a festival admission pass in your shopping cart. We cannot guarantee that there will still be parking spots available to purchase on the days of the festival.
There is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING and NO TAILGATING allowed on Randall's Island.
Can I pass out flyers for my event or business at the festival?
I am a food vendor interested in participating in the festival. How can I submit an application?Information for food vendors for 2013 will be posted here when it becomes available.
I am a vendor interested in selling non-food items. Who should I contact?Information for non-food vendors for 2013 will be posted here when it becomes available.
I have a question that's not answered here - what should I do?
If your question/concern is about your ticket order, including changes to your shipping address, please visit http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888-512-SHOW.
If you are a member of the press/media, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email any additional questions to email@example.comATTENTION: DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR TICKET ORDER OR ADDRESS CHANGES TO firstname.lastname@example.org - this will only delay the response. For ALL ticket inquiries please visit http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888-512-SHOW.