YOUR WRISTBAND IS YOUR TICKET - treat it like you would treat cash!
There are no replacements for wristbands lost, stolen, or damaged due to user error.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that the purchase and/or use of this ticket shall constitute the unconditional acceptance to be bound by any and all of the terms and conditions herein contained. The purchaser and/or holder (hereinafter referred to as "You" or "Your") of the ticket ("Ticket") unconditionally agrees that the Ticket is a revocable license ("License") to attend the event ("Event") for which it was issued and may be revoked at any time for any reason without compensation. You understand that the Ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and You unconditionally accept the risk of loss and/or theft of this Ticket. You understand that the resale of the Ticket at a price greater than face value is absolutely prohibited. You understand that the Ticket is not redeemable for cash. You agree that if the ticket was obtained from an unauthorized source, it may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so is worthless and void. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than the official purchase price from Front Gate Solutions is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. The only valid tickets are those purchased and/or redeemed through Front Gate Tickets. No party shall use the ticket related to or in association with any giveaway, including but not limited to as a prize or incentive, without Electric Zoo's prior written consent. Any ticket so used will automatically become void at Electric Zoo's sole discretion with no refund to the ticket purchaser and/or holder. The holder assumes ALL RISK or DANGER incidental to the attraction whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the attraction. You understand that the Event is INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. You understand that the issuer of the ticket reserves the right to cancel, postpone, and/or change, the venue, artists, time, and/or date of the event for which the Ticket was issued at any time without prior notice or compensation to You. Such cancellation, postponement, and/or change to the venue, artists, time, and/or date of the Event shall not entitle you to a refund or any other reduction in the Ticket price or compensation. YOU UNCONDITIONALLY UNDERSTAND THAT ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, THERE WILL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced - store your tickets in a safe place. Audio and/or video recording of the Event is strictly prohibited. You also understand that Your admission to the venue, otherwise known as Randall's Island (hereinafter referred to as (the "Venue") and Your use of the Ticket for the Event is further strictly contingent upon Your complete awareness and understanding that Your presence at the Venue will constitute Your unconditional and complete acceptance of all of the following:
- You understand that Your use of the Ticket is contingent upon Your voluntary assumption of all risk and danger incidental to your presence at the Event, whether occurring prior, during or after the Event, including any acts or omissions of others (including the artists, attendees, the Venue or its staff, the promoter and any other person or party);
- You agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Venue, EZ Festivals, LLC, Mister Ed Productions Ltd., Made Event LLC, New York Trans Harbor LLC d/b/a New York Water Taxi, Academy Bus LLC, Melchior Productions LLC, Front Gate Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Front Gate Tickets, Randall's Island Sports Foundation, Randall's Island Park Alliance, Inc., the People of the State of New York, the New York State Executive Department, the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, the New York City Region of State Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation Commission, the Department of Environmental Conservation, the City of New York, the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation, and each of their commissioners, officers, agents, employees, successors and assigns, the promoter, the participants and the artists, including but not limited to their respective management, their agents, their staff and their designees and all other parties related to the above (all of whom together are herein referred to as the "Parties") from any and all injuries, demands, suits, and/or claims;
- Parties are not liable for any claim for loss of life or injury due to the ferry voyage unless written notice is given within 6 months from the day of the loss of life or injury and no suit for any cause may be maintained against Parties unless it is commenced within one year after the termination of the voyage on the ferries. All suits must be brought in Federal Court in New York, in admiralty.
- Parties are not liable for any claim for loss of life or injury unless written notice is given within 6 months from the day of the loss of life or injury and no suit for any cause may be maintained against Parties unless it is commenced within one year after the Event. All suits must be brought in Federal Court in New York.
- You understand that the Ticket is a revocable license, which is subject to revocation and/or denial of admission, without compensation for any reason, including but not limited to Your attempted or actual violation of any of the promoters or Venue rules, policy or regulations and for any other action taken by You in violation of any local, state of federal law;
- You understand that any or all of the Parties may utilize Your image and/or Your likeness in connection with any broadcast, recording or other reproduction of the Event and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without any compensation to You and you waive all other rights in and to those images and likenesses, including but not limited to all claims of so-called moral rights;
- You understand that the Venue has a zero tolerance policy for the use of illegal drugs and that illegal drug use will not be tolerated at the Venue;
- You understand and agree that Your use of the Ticket is contingent upon Your unconditional and voluntary acceptance to be searched for the presence of drugs, weapons and/or other prohibited items prior to Your admission to the Venue and/or at any time thereafter. If any of these items are found, this License for admission shall be immediately revoked or You will be immediately removed from the Event (Your refusal to submit to such a search shall also lead to the immediate revocation of this License and denial of admission to or immediate removal from the Event);
- You understand that the Parties and all related parties, including but not limited to their management, employees, and agents, will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any items that are left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere in the Venue regardless of fault or reason, so act accordingly;
- In the event of the cancellation of the Event, your sole remedy shall be for the refund of the Value of the ticket, excluding any fees or service charges, and in no case shall you be entitled to any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and/or consequential damages.
- You understand that the issuer of this Ticket reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any or all provisions herein contained in its sole discretion without prior notice to You;
- You must be at least 18 years of age as of the date you're attending the Event, with valid, approved by the Parties, proof of age, to attend the Event. Failure to provide such proof of age shall preclude you from entering the Event. If you purchased your Ticket after April 9, 2013, you shall not be entitled to any refund. If you purchased your Ticket on or before April 9, 2013, your sole remedy for such preclusion from the Event shall be the refund of the value of the Ticket. In accordance with the terms herein, in neither case, or in any other event, will you be entitled to, or will the Parties be liable for, any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and/or consequential damages;
- You unconditionally agree that the terms and conditions contained herein and/or referenced herein represent the entire agreement between You and the issuer of the Ticket with respect to its subject matter, and shall supersede and replace all prior contemporaneous understandings, communications, and agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter which contradict these terms, including but not limited to the text contained on the back of the actual Ticket and/or any contrary understanding or agreements between You and Front Gate Solutions, Inc.; and
- You unconditionally agree to be bound by any and all of the terms and conditions contained herein and/or referenced herein and any additions, changes and/or modifications thereof.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New York. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms shall be brought only in the courts located in New York County unless otherwise specified. The parties hereto specifically consent to personal jurisdiction of said courts.